Good article on the Blanchard Leader Chat blog on seven bad habits that impede the performance of an organization. Well worth a read.
The seven habits are:
1. Mimicking best practices instead of underlying values.
2. Staying conceptual instead of getting practical.
3. Planning and deciding instead of doing
4. Punishing failure instead of encouraging initiative.
5. Setting a poor example at the top.
6. Creating a competitive internal environment.
7. Poor measurement and tracking.
They go on to say – develop an attitude of action. I like that.
Have a great week!