Good questions are powerful tools in the toolbox of a leader. If you aren’t continually searching for and effectively using questions, you are limiting the impact of your leadership.
I have posted some questions before and you can see these posts at:
- Four Questions Leaders Should Ask Themselves
- Two Simple Questions
- 12 Great Questions for Leaders
- Do You Need to Look in the Mirror?
- What do you do with people who disagree with you?
- Are you open to multiple points of view or you demand compliance and uniformity? [Bonus: Are you willing to walk away from a project or customer or employee who has values that don’t match yours?]
- Is it okay if someone else gets the credit?
- How often are you able to change your position?
- If someone else can get us there faster, are you willing to let them?
Collect and use good questions – you will become so much more effective.
Blessings on your week,