I like good questions – especially those that really make you think. David Witt has a post on the Blanchard Leader Chat blog that has six great questions that cause you to really examine yourself. (click here to read the entire blog)
1. Who have been the leadership influencers in your life?
2. What is your overall purpose, and what do you want to accomplish?
3. What are your core values?
4. What are your beliefs about leading and motivating people?
5. What can people expect from you as a leader?
6. What do you expect from your people?
Good questions in my opinion.