- “They empower leaders to accomplish ministry without always having to get permission.
- They are embraced and championed by the top leadership.
- They mobilize many people rather than leaning on a select handful of talented individuals.
- They simplify the path.
- They are established around key touch points in your organization.
- They improve over time.
- They need to change over time.
- They are measured and monitored for trends.”
Good article and I recommend it to you – especially if you are responsible for the systems in your church.