In this post Dave lists eight things about himself and others that causes him frustration as a leader. Check out the list below and then go to his post for more information. I believe that you might be feeling the same way about some of these frustrations.
1. My Lack Of Sympathetic And Interactive Listening
2. My Lack Of Patience With Perceived Slow Thinking Or Slow Moving People
3. My Lack Of Compassion For Hurting, Or Different, People
4. People Claiming They Don’t Have The Time And Letting The Urgent Trump The Important
5. People Saying We Can’t Instead Of Saying We Can
6. Leaders Who Are Dominated By Fear Of What Others May Think
7. Groups, Organizations And Churches That Are Over-Managed And Under-Led
8. People Not Responding In A Reasonable Amount Of Time To Emails Or Requests
So you share some of Dave’s frustrations? I do, especially numbers 1 and 3.
May your day today be marked by grace and peace,