I saw this article on the Inc. website this morning and thought I would share it with you.
They suggest that everyday you make a commitment not to:
1. Check my phone while I’m talking to someone.
2. Multitask during a meeting.
3. Think about people who don’t make any difference in my life.
4. Use multiple notifications.
5. Let the past dictate the future.
6. Wait until I’m sure I will succeed.
7. Talk behind someone’s back.
8. Say “yes” when I really mean “no.”
It’s a good article and worth a quick read – click here to go to the article.
Enjoy your weekend!