Most of us take stewardship seriously and time is one of our most precious resources. So, I always enjoy reading about ways I can be more effective in the use of my time. I don’t always take all of the suggestions, but occasionally I come across a gem that is a real help. So here is a list from an Inc.com article entitled 10 Simple Steps to Exceptional Daily Productivity by Jeff Haden.
1. Every Sunday night, map out your week
2. Actively block out task time.
3. Follow a realistic to-do list.
4. Default to 30-minute meetings.
5. Stop multitasking.
6. Obsess over leveraging edge time.
7. Track your time.
8. Be thoughtful about lunch.
9. Protect your family time.
10. Start every day right.
Some good ideas here. Click here to read the entire article where he goes into more depth on each of his suggestions.
What are some of the things you do each day to be more productive?
Be a good steward of your time – it is an expendable resource!