Good morning! Headed to Florida on business today, which is nice as it has been COLD here and last night we had freezing rain.
I came across an interesting article on Inc.’s website last night about nine things that will make you happier. Now, for me, happiness is not a goal, but rather is the by-product of my walk with Christ and with others. However, this list by Inc. is quite good in my opinion and you might want to consider ensuring that some of these habits become a part of your life. Following is the list from the Inc. article:
1. Start each day with expectation.
2. Take time to plan and prioritize.
3. Give a gift to everyone you meet.
4. Deflect partisan conversations.
5. Assume people have good intentions.
6. Eat high quality food slowly.
7. Let go of your results.
8. Turn off “background” TV.
9. End each day with gratitude.
The article is worth a read. Hope you have a blessed day today!